Short news: UCI Gran Fondo WC, TBT, GP Vals, Imster RM
CycloWorld regularly collects short news around gran fondos and sportives. Stay tuned!
- The UCI Gran Fondo World Championchips will be moved to 6-10 October. Location: Sarajevo. Follow the link to see the updated calander.
- Tillf-Bastogne-Tillf, one of the many amateur versions of Liège-Bastogne-Liège, will will actually occur on May 23. There is a limited number of places available and the event will start in time slots. Registration can be done through the website.
- Events are allowed again in Portugal. Our event editor for Spain and Portugal Karen Oud explains: "I haven't seen many cancellations in Portugal in the last couple of weeks anyway, so I think they were waiting a bit. We will have to be patient for now, but it's looking good."
- According to Reuters, events for up to 3,000 people in Switzerland will again be possible from 1-7. A vaccination certificate, passed coronary infection or a negative PCR test is however a prerequisite for participation.
- The Ruinaulta-Ilanz-Vals (aka GP Vals) will go ahead, albeit with a sharply modified program, on May 2. The riders will all start individually so nobody can infect each other. Registration is still possible! The start of something beautiful?