Short news: Houffa Gravel, Giro d'Italia and more
We'll update you again on the latest news from the world of gran fondos, sportives, stage races, ultra's and much more.
- The Wielerfestival Cauberg (formerly Boogies Extreme) returns after years of absence. The event will take place on Saturday 2 September. There are 4 distances for the road bike and 2 for the gravel bike. There is room for 1500 participants. More info on the website.
- Fancy cycling part of the Giro Route? Komoot has put all the stages in a collection.
- Handbar signs on your bike are a thing of the past with the Sportful Dolomiti Race. Just like with the Riderman, for example, the organization chooses pro-like seatpost signs from this year on. If you have this gran fondo on your list, we will come soon with a nice discount offer. By the way, CycloWorld still has one ticket available for the Sportful Dolomiti Gravel, on June 11. If you are interested in this, send us an email.
- The early bird discount at the Tour des Stations still runs through May 31, or as long as supplies last (whatever comes first). There are currently 500 spots left (out of 2500 total).
- The Glockerman 2022 has been cancelled, just like the 2021 edition. The reason is unclear.
- A record number of entrants for the GF Vosges to be held tomorrow. The fact that it is a UCI qualifying race and/or the nice weather could play a role.