Start for free in the Sportful Dolomiti Race, Italy's toughest gran fondo
The Sportful Dolomiti Race is among the most famous gran fondos in Europe. It is also Italy's toughest gran fondo. Every year there are about 4,500 people at the start of event, which is almost always sold out. This year you can be there for free, because we are raffling off tickets.
Need to know
- Date: June 18, 2023
- Type of event: gran fondo
- Start/Finish: Feltre, Italy
- Distances: 204 km with 4900m+ (gran fondo) and 120 km with 3200m+ (medio fondo)
- Official website
- More info on CycloWorld
Why you want to be there
- Very beautiful course with four long climbs.
- Includes, among others, the Passo Manghen (as tough as Mont Ventoux!).
- Excellent organization (5-star level).
- A very nice medio fondo.
- Very good to combine with a training week in the Dolomites, for example, at the Sella Ronda.
- True Italian cycling atmosphere including fat tire race, side events, pasta party and so on.
- Great start/finish village with the best cycling gear.
- Every year a special goodie.
- Near Feltre you will find the Castelli & Sportful outlet store where you can score great deals.
How to win a ticket
Just fill out this form. Do so through Sunday, March 26. The following day, all registrants will receive further instructions by email. Participation can only be done once per person.